Information We Collect
- This information includes name, address, phone number, e-mail address, as well as credit card information and related billing information. We also collect information on the deceased such as date of birth, date of death, location of birth, gender and name.
- We keep records of information that you submit to us such as information through e-mail.
- Any time you submit information to our site such as submitting through services such as the Comments, Candles, and Stories, we store this information, electronically, on our servers.
Using your Personal Information
- When you purchase services through our site your information has to be transferred to a trusted processing company that completes the transaction authorization in order for us to recieve the payment.
- We use your personal information to allow you to use the iLasting site to its full capacity such as collecting information on the history of your use with us and how you use our website. We use this information to make your use of our site more streamlined and automated.
- We may use your personal information for troubleshooting regarding the website in order for us to solve any technical issues you may have.
- We may chose to collect certain electronic information such as cookies, IP addresses, and page history in order for us to measure user traffic for the site as well as providing easier access for you to our site. This includes services such as password memorization, and data caches which allow for quicker site use.
- We will use your information only as permitted by the law.
Certain parts of the site are areas where you - as the administrator- may submit information to the public. These include any uploaded and submitted material to the Memorial page such as:
- information on the deceased
- the about section of the deceased
- any pictures in the pictures album
- the time line information
- As a visitor or administrator to the site any time you submit information to the Memorial you are displaying this information to the public.
- Individual Memorial pages may be made private and unavailable to the public.
Removal of Information
- Upon your request we can remove all personal information on you from our records. To do so you may contact us from the Contact Page.
Private Memorial Sites
- In order to protect your privacy, iLasting has a feature which allows the administrator of a site to make the site unavailable to the public. This option would make the site password protected where only people that know the password would be able to access the site. The general public would not have access to the site but only the people the site administrator would chose to send the password to.
- iLasting does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16.
- In order for a child under the age of 16 to submit their personal information to the site they will need the consent of a guardian, parent or educational supervisor. The guardian of the minor will be responsible for this personal information on the site.
- If iLasting becomes aware that personal information has been collected from a child under the age of 16, iLasting will make reasonable efforts to contact the parent(s) or guardian(s) of the minor.
- It is your responsibility to update all personal information on the site to make sure we have all the correct information.
- The security and confidentiality of your information is important to us. We will take all reasonable measures to protect any and all personal information that you have submitted to us. We have both technical and administrative measures to protect information.